This one-day course is designed to help dealership managers to produce a workable budget for their business or department by tackling the complex and different issues not routinely covered nor discussed regularly in training modules and without turning the manager into an accountant.
You will leave this workshop with the skills, tools and techniques to help you to:
- Understand budgeting models
- Understand basic accounting terms
- Understand where to source the management information available to you to produce a budget
- Have the knowledge and understanding to produce a workable budget on your return to the dealership
By the conclusion of this workshop, you will have improved and developed your financial appreciation skills, your business skills, and be able to produce a workable budget for the next 12 months.
DURATION: 1 DAY
Declining profit margins in new car sales together with the continuous extension of car life are making the performance of the service department key to the financial health of a dealership. This workshop is designed to give service managers the core knowledge needed to:
- Increase the average hours per job card (or repair order) invoiced through the workshop
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Increase service department profit contribution.
The content will cover:
- Understanding the bigger picture, why the performance of your service department is a critical success factor for your dealership.
- The service customer reception process; on the phone, the night, before and receiving the vehicle on the day.
- The electronic vehicle health check process; the practices, the processes and the systems to employ that deliver a duty of care charter to each and every customer.
- The customer relationship building process; at the reception desk, in the workshop, delivering the invoice and making a lasting impression
- Selling service plans and residual income products; the features, the advantages and the benefits of offering these products and services
- How to operate an effective service CRM system; the traditional and the innovative systems and processes to employ in the age of social media and digital marketing
- Understanding customer touch point’s, what they are and how to identify them to increase service revenues, labor sales, technician utilization and workshop productivity.
DURATION: 2 DAYS
The objective of this two-day Sales Management workshop is give each delegate that attends the tools, the information and the education to ensure that they make every sales opportunity in their business count. This intensive management course is designed for both the new and the experienced Sales Manager looking to upskill and improve sales team performance.
The workshop content will cover:
- A working review of the effective and profitable sales management processes that increase vehicle sales and profits
- Installing and implementing the key disciplines needed in your sales department that directly influence & increase volumes
- The management disciplines required to optimise the profit in every deal covering deal desking, value shifting and profit maximisation
- Driving sales performance by installing and implementing the core performance drivers needed to inspire exceptional sales performance from your sales team
- Dealing effectively with the digital shopper to convert more enquiries into sales by covering response approaches, tools available, online chat prompts, video follow-up, email templates and phone tips to move the enquirer to a call to action (CTA) in the critical 15-minute window of opportunity
- Key social media tools, tips and tricks to make sure you get the best results from your social media marketing covering what’s being used, who’s using it, what’s effective and whats not!
- The used car market, what’s hot and not, the market potential, the opportunities and the threats so that the sales team are best prepared to exploit the used car opportunities afforded to them
- Buying the used car at the right price by reviewing effective digital mark-up policies, etrade-in appraisals, valuation processes, pricing disciplines, price to market used car stock turn policies, pre-conditioning standards, policies and controls.
DURATION: 2 DAYS
Objective: To demonstrate to the participants in a clear manner that you do not have to rely on walk-in traffic and digital advertising to generate more customers.
The course content will help each delegate learn new practical ways to generate appointments with prospective customers from the incoming calls and digital inquiries that they receive and the outgoing calls that they make.
The key areas covered will be:
- Structuring calls (Incoming and outgoing)
- Different call approaches (outgoing)
- Targeting specific customers (outgoing)
- TNP strategy and background
- Diary management
- Telephone techniques – inbound and outbound
- Setting solid appointments from incoming calls and digital inquiries
- Email responses and templates to secure more confirmed appointments
- Influencing skills and transition management
- Generating referrals
- Prospecting for engagement using social media.
The objective of this sales development course is to focus and motivate your sales people to make sales happen. Suitable equally for new starters and experienced sales people this workshop will give them the tools needed to enable them to sell new and used cars, light commercial vehicles and additional products in volume, profitably.
The key areas covered will be:
- Developing the right attitude and focus.
- The digital customer journey, touch points to move the prospective customer to the next call to action.
- Dealing effectively with the digital shopper to convert more inquiries into sales, designed to move the enquirer to a telephone or face to face meeting in the critical window of opportunity.
- Meeting and greeting issues including body language, procedural statements, sign posting and agenda setting.
- In-depth customer qualification; to establish the customer’s specific requirements, to identify explicit needs, that develop implied and emotional needs to help the customer to buy.
- eTrade-in evaluations & appraisals skills; showing delegates how to conduct a professional appraisal of a car through an introduction to the market driven pricing grid.
- Influencing skills and demonstration techniques that will show the delegates how to positively influence customers through a static demonstration, how to conduct a test drive and how to get commitment on the vehicle of interest.
- Quoting a deal; building the quote, building the deal, delivering value and the justification of the price.
- Closing skills; objection handling techniques and closing techniques to add to the sales toolbox.
- Key social media tools, tips and tricks to make sure each salesperson gets the best results from their personal social media marketing.
DURATION: 2 DAYS