The objective of this two-day Sales Management workshop is give each delegate that attends the tools, the information and the education to ensure that they make every sales opportunity in their business count. This intensive management course is designed for both the new and the experienced Sales Manager looking to upskill and improve sales team performance.
The workshop content will cover:
- A working review of the effective and profitable sales management processes that increase vehicle sales and profits
- Installing and implementing the key disciplines needed in your sales department that directly influence & increase volumes
- The management disciplines required to optimise the profit in every deal covering deal desking, value shifting and profit maximisation
- Driving sales performance by installing and implementing the core performance drivers needed to inspire exceptional sales performance from your sales team
- Dealing effectively with the digital shopper to convert more enquiries into sales by covering response approaches, tools available, online chat prompts, video follow-up, email templates and phone tips to move the enquirer to a call to action (CTA) in the critical 15-minute window of opportunity
- Key social media tools, tips and tricks to make sure you get the best results from your social media marketing covering what’s being used, who’s using it, what’s effective and whats not!
- The used car market, what’s hot and not, the market potential, the opportunities and the threats so that the sales team are best prepared to exploit the used car opportunities afforded to them
- Buying the used car at the right price by reviewing effective digital mark-up policies, etrade-in appraisals, valuation processes, pricing disciplines, price to market used car stock turn policies, pre-conditioning standards, policies and controls.
DURATION: 2 DAYS