Declining profit margins in new car sales together with the continuous extension of car life are making the performance of the service department key to the financial health of a dealership. This workshop is designed to give service managers the core knowledge needed to:
- Increase the average hours per job card (or repair order) invoiced through the workshop
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Increase service department profit contribution.
The content will cover:
- Understanding the bigger picture, why the performance of your service department is a critical success factor for your dealership.
- The service customer reception process; on the phone, the night, before and receiving the vehicle on the day.
- The electronic vehicle health check process; the practices, the processes and the systems to employ that deliver a duty of care charter to each and every customer.
- The customer relationship building process; at the reception desk, in the workshop, delivering the invoice and making a lasting impression
- Selling service plans and residual income products; the features, the advantages and the benefits of offering these products and services
- How to operate an effective service CRM system; the traditional and the innovative systems and processes to employ in the age of social media and digital marketing
- Understanding customer touch point’s, what they are and how to identify them to increase service revenues, labor sales, technician utilization and workshop productivity.
DURATION: 2 DAYS